AA Universal Technologies is an Information Technology (IT) service provider in Rhode Island that offers a wide selection of products and services that most of today’s businesses need. We have a combined experience of 50+ years in a IT capacity supporting a wide range of office equipment and business electronics. We can assist you with many of the following system integrations:
Managed Print Services:
We handle the equipment that is involved with printing, copying, scanning, emailing, print outs made into a book, document shredding, and printed materials being mailed during the course of a normal business day.
- Xerox Equipment & Solutions
- A4 equipment including laser printers, small business copiers, fax machines, high speed scanning systems, multifunction equipment, and software solutions surrounding the management of these peripherals.
- Service, warranty, and contract management including remote, onsite, and supplies included solutions
- Straight purchase, financing, and Leasing options
- Supplies on demand, Service & Supplies combo solutions, and free supplies under a cost per print option
- Job accounting, budgeting, and nationwide fleet management
- Alternative Supplies.
- Name brand OEM toner cartridge supplies
- Name brand compatibles for OEM equipment
- Generic compatible supplies
- Managed Repair Service(s) & Warranty Claim Services with Xerox, HP, Lexmark, & Okidata
Credit Card Processing Services
Helping clients navigate the complex merchant service industry when it comes to sales methods, contract negotiation, and the variety of electronic payment options.
- Education: We teach our clients & prospects how the merchant service industry works behind the curtain including the standard definitions, contract traps, technology payment methods, and payment integration.
- Client Advocate: On behalf of our client, we will analyze a current processing statements, contracts, and merchant agreements. If questionable rates, terms & conditions, or misc fees are found after our inspection, we will on our client’s behalf help negotiate a better solution from their existing provider.
- Provider Options: New account setups or to be able to switch to a different provider that is not giving the best options. By having up to three different Merchant Services providers, we ensure that our clients are well taken care of with some of the best terms in the industry.
- No long Term Contracts, No Early Terminations, No Minimum Discount Fees, No Application Fees, No Setup Fees, Fair and Honest Rates.
Digital Media Advertising & Website Development
We help our clients market their business online through a variety of online presence. Our goal is place their company at the top of organic results on many different online media outlets including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. We do this with several different specialists that combined make a very powerful advertising solution.
- Graphic Designers create and/or updated the brand images, graphics, and marketing materials.
- Search Engine Specialists find, locate, and update website content to meet specific key phrase terms and searches being performed based on industry.
- Web Designers & Programmers will create/update clients website to a more “Mobile Friendly Template” so that customers can find the client’s via cell phones.
- Marketing Managers locate hot topics and related news feeds for social media output.
Desktop & Network Support
Complete office management of desktops, laptops, and other office equipment. Whether it’s a break/fix type of solution, or a more robust complete management service including the following:
- Remote & On-Site Technical Support for hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Network, Internet, and Data management
- On-Site & Cloud backup
- Malware & Virus protection, monitoring, and software security updating.
- Custom PC’s, new equipment, and software license management.
Telecommunications & Data/Internet Management
Businesses rely on the internet for more than just emails and streaming internet. In today’s world, a business that is not connected is losing money. We help manage the third party relationships with different telecommunication companies and sort out the different services.
- Cable, TV, and featured business phone lines
- Voice, Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) telephone systems, with cloud management and hosted PBX services
- Direct communications and building to building VPN
- Internet Via Fiber Optics
Since your business is demanding enough, let us take care of your office equipment needs, so that all you have to do is concentrate on your customers. Our support staff will help keep your equipment well maintained. Ensuring a smooth operation that may last for years to come. At AA Universal Technologies, let our office business solutions do your heavy lifting so you don’t have too!